Read, my Reviews, view the Syllabus, the training so far in 2020, and Subscribe
There is a new live-streamed meditation class each week exclusively for course members.
I have refocused on 'Back to Basics' for the duration of the coronavirus crisis.
There will be at least one live stream for every week in the year bringing new practices and new avenues of learning about meditation and mindfulness.
All of the course material from the last seven months is still available and consists of 40 video recordings averaging about 30 minutes on number of subjects along with supporting documents and links to the audio meditations.
1. Introduction and info on the group
2. How to meditate-building the foundations of a successful practice
3. Next steps
4. Following the breath
5. Counting the breaths
6. The Self-compassion meditation and the guidance framework
7. The meditation of no meditation
8. Labelling the Thoughts
9. The Destress Meditation
10. The Compassion Meditation
11. The Labelling the Quality of Thought Meditation
12. The Candle and The Breath Meditation
13. The Body Scan
14. Managing Stress - the Relaxation Practices
15. Managing Fear and Anxiety - The Two Wolves
16. Loving Kindness
17. Walking Meditation and Mindful Walking
18. Short Courses - Essentials - Sleep - Walking Meditation
This will be a short series of classes focusing on the key areas needed to build a sustainable meditation practice.
7 Easy Steps to Mastering Meditation